Texture: A cream to serum texture that melts on touch.
- Nourishes, repairs and protects the skin barrier.
- Reduces redness and inflammation.
- Keeps skin moisturized until the next wash.
- Prevents trans-epidermal water loss.
- Anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories, it helps sooth red and irritated skin. It kills acne-causing bacteria.
- Alkaloids, carotenes, flavonoids, and tannins which have potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It promotes new, healthy cell growth by turning over dead cells, reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines and prevents premature aging.
- Restores the epidermis and calms areas affected by sunburn, rosacea or breakouts, this healing element soothes and nourishes the skin. It has the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity and it's defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes.
- Rich source of omega fatty acids that fight inflammation, making it a great choice for sensitive or inflamed skin. Baobab oil's anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and can even help with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Tightens, brightens, and removes dead skin cells. It also has antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties.
Ingredients: *Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernal oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil, *Mangifera indica (Mango) butter, Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) flower oil, *Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) flower oil, *Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) leaf oil, *Boswellia sacra (Frankincense) oil. *Certified organic.
Directions: Apply a pea-size amount of Blue Tansy face cream on clean and damp skin. Stop if irritation occurs. Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
Best For: All skin types, particularly dehydrated, mature, irritated and sensitive skin.
Targeted concerns: Dry skin, fragile skin and irritation.
This product is PEG free, GMO free, Cruelty Free, Pregnancy safe, Breastfeeding Safe, and Paraben free.
I have tried both Proven and Agency. (Both 6 months plus subscriptions) I have gotten better results with Mimar in just a few weeks. I love all their products, but this one is my favorite. My skin is glowing!
I like the face serum, it makes the skin so soft and the face cream makes the face so glowing!
It’s not really a cream at all, to me that is. It’s a blue cocoon that keeps my skin safe all winter long. A welcome retreat when I come home for the evening, and curl up to my nightly skin rituals & finish off with this skin hero. How mighty this little jar is.
I have been using the Blue Tansy Face Cream and Luna Balancing Facial Oil (the latter of which was generously gifted to me by the company's founder) for about a month now. I am so happy to finally start seeing positive results in my skin. I have tried so many different products that have either left my skin without any improvement or even worsened it. With these products, my skin feels hydrated without being oily. I look forward to seeing even more improvements as I continue to use them.
I feel really hydrated after using this, I love to use it at night to feel like I'm sealing in the moisture, and I use it after a shower because I feel like it keeps me from getting dehydrated. A small amount goes a long way, it has a nice blue colour with a bit of a shimmer and a good, natural, and not overwhelming scent that fades quickly (I'm pretty sensitive to scents so it is rare that I actually enjoy a face product with any perceptible smell). It feels like a rich luxurious spa treatment I can do nightly!